TERMS & CONDITIONS
“LIQUORLAND WILD TURKEY GOLDEN CAN PROMO 2020”
Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter and prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions (terms). By participating, you agree to be bound by these terms. Entries must comply with these terms to be valid.
Promotion Website: www.wildturkeypromotions.com.au/goldencan
Promoter: Campari Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 72 137 554 726) of Level 10, 207 Pacific Highway, St Leonards, NSW 2065, phone 1800 856 939.
Permit number: The Promotion is authorised under permit number NSW LTPS/19/366, ACT TP 19/03858
Promotional Period: The Promotion commences at 08.00am (AEDST) on 01/01/20 and closes at 11.59PM (AEDST) on 28/04/20.
Participating Venues: For a full list of participating Liquorland venues, visit the Promotion Website
Eligible Entrants: Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related entities and any agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
1. To enter, each Eligible Entrant must, during the Promotional Period:
(a) Purchase a specially marked pack of WILD TURKEY 101 cans online or in-store from a Participating Liquorland Venue (Qualifying Transaction);
(b) Open the pack to see if it contains a specially marked Wild Turkey Golden Can; and
(c) If the pack contains a Wild Turkey Golden Can, visit the Promotion Website and follow the instructions, including sending the requested details and proof of purchase to the e-mail address provided.
2. Eligible Entrants must retain the original receipt for their Qualifying Transaction as well as the Wild Turkey Golden Can as proof of purchase and produce this within 7 days of a request by the Promoter. Failure to do so may, in the sole discretion of the Promotor, result in invalidation of the entrant’s entry and forfeiture of any right to a prize.
3. Each Golden Can validly found by an Eligible Entrant will win a Prize (Winner).
4. Entries which in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
(a) are received outside the Promotional Period;
(b) contain defamatory, offensive or inappropriate content or infringe intellectual property rights;
(c) are incomplete or indecipherable; or
(d) do not otherwise comply with these terms, will be invalid and ineligible for any Prize.
5. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter may, in its sole discretion, determine the identity of the entrant.
6. Each Winner will receive $1,000 cash deposited into their nominated bank account as supplied by the Winner (Prize). There are thirty (30) Prizes to be won. The total Prize pool is valued at $30,000.
7. If the Prize is unavailable, the Promoter in its absolute discretion, may substitute the Prize (or a component of the Prize) with a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. Other than this, the Prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
Notification of Winner
8. The Winners will be contacted by telephone within 2 business days of verification of the Winner’s entry. Their name and locality will also be published on the Promotion Website by 30/04/2020.
9. If any of the Golden Cans is not found by the end of the Promotional Period, the Promoter will retain the Prize until 10am on 14/0820.
10. If any purchasers of a Golden Can have not come forward by that date, the Prize(s) will be forfeit, subject to any written authority by gaming and racing authorities.
11. The Prize will be delivered free of charge to the Winner within 28 days of the end of the Promotional Period.
13. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a Winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Promotion and any of the Promoter’s products.
14. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy liquor responsibly. Consumers of legal drinking age are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines (available at www.nhmrc.gov.au).
15. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter including technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter may, to the extent permitted by law:
(a) disqualify any entrant; or
(b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion or modify the Prize, as appropriate.
16. Nothing in these terms limits, excludes or modifies (or purports to do so) any non-excludable guarantees or warranties under consumer law (Non-Excludable Guarantees).
17. Except for the Non-Excludable Guarantees and any other liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) will not be responsible and excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
(a) the Promotion and/or the taking or use of the Prize;
(b) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction outside of the Promoter’s reasonable control;
(c) any theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference;
(d) any late, lost, altered or misdirected entries due to any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control;
(e) any tax liability incurred by a Winner or entrant; and/or
(f) any damage to or delay in transit of the Prize during delivery,
except to the extent caused or contributed to by the Promoter.